Counselling For Adults in
White Rock and South Surrey, BC
Are you feeling stressed, anxious, unhappy with your life or with your relationships? Are you wanting more from life? Are you struggling to cope and often feel overwhelmed or sad? Counselling can help you to overcome these and other challenges.
My warm, respectful approach and many years of experience can help you feel better, help you regain your confidence, get back on track with your life and your goals, and give you to skills and tools you need to manage difficult times.
My areas of practice include:
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders
- Depression and Bipolar disorder
- Suicidal Ideation and non-suicidal self injury (cutting)
- Self-esteem and self-worth
- Parent child/teen relationships
- Parenting issues including acting out children and teen
- Consultation for parenting children with ADHD, FASD, Autism
- Abuse and trauma recovery
- Alcohol and Drug misuse/addiction
- Gender Identity, Sexuality, and LGBTQ issues
- Difficult transitions such as Separation and Divorce
- Stress Management and Work-Life Balance
How Counselling Can Benefit You
I am trained in a variety of approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, the Satir model and use a collaborative approach to insure that our time together is productive and relevant to the concerns that brought you to counselling.
Contact Janine at 778-237-1451 or email@example.com